The N8 and My review?

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Start of a Journey

The N8 in detail..Really!





If you're reading this you probably aren't someone who just came across the phone and wanted a little bit of insight into what it's about but rather someone who's heard about the N8 and wants to know if it's everything it should be and everything YOU need it to be. I've gone into quite a lot of detail and where I've found that the Software loaded on the Phone isn't the best option I've provided 3rd Party alternatives and reviewed those too so that you can see what you're in for with the N8. I also tried to use mostly free Apps and Apps available on the OVI Store ( Nokia's Application Store) but if it isn't available there I'll put that in too :) You'll notice that most of my comparisons are done to the HTC Desire ( Running Android 2.2) , This was done simply because at the moment I think that the Desire is one of the Best Android phones available in South Africa and is also priced Similarly (Both at contract and Cash Prices ) to the N8.

With that said ...Let's begin at the first thing you'll see when using the N8 and that is the (Oh My Gawsh ) Beeaauttifull exterior! (Sorry I can't help it, the exterior is really that good! )

This Cover on the Box was the first step for me and the N8..


Whats in the box?? See for your self..from high quality cables to chargers its there,Compared to the HTC Desire which came with a Match box Charger and Headphones

  The Outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment